Find Out More About me and How I Can Help You Achieve Your Health and Fitness Goals for Your Conceiving, Pregnant or Post Birth Journey.
Fit For 2 is an amazing fitness program! When I fell pregnant with my second child I looked up at courses for pregnant ladies in the north eastern suburbs of Melbourne and I found this one. I read some reviews and got very excited to learn it was developed and is run by an experienced midwife! When I went for my first free trial class I knew this was the right program to follow. It focuses on pelvic floor exercises and body strength. When I compare it to the pregnancy fitness program I followed during the first pregnancy (one of the leading and most popular programs in Australia) I realised that Fit For 2 is heaps better and that the strength exercises that Anita picks for you are a lot more beneficial to a pregnant body that jumping on a fitness ball. Each of the Fit For 2 classes are thought personally by Anita and she is always willing to personalise the program according to your needs. She is an amazing personal trainer with an extensive midwifery training. She is also very down to earth, fun and chatty and it feels a lot more like an old friend then a personal trainer. 10 out of 10! Thanks Anita
Giada – Past Client of Fit For 2
Get Your Free Download
“Pregnancy Preparation Guide”
What i do
I help conceiving, pregnant and postnatal women, whom struggle with preparation and exercise in their pregnancy and into motherhood to achieve empowerment and be fearless by guiding them through a safe exercise program which also includes preparing their mindset and body ready for labour and birth and a quick recovery period with a team of experts i trust…
I believe that all women can empower themselves for pregnancy and motherhood with the correct guidance to reduce fear and anxiety so they can enjoy their pregnancy and transition well into motherhood. Becoming pregnant and being pregnant for 9 months is a special time. All women deserve to be educated and informed on choices and the importance of the correct prenatal and postnatal care guidelines with exercise while protecting your pelvic floor!!
- A Safe Exercise Program designed by a Qualified Personal Trainer and a Qualified Midwife
- Safe Pelvic Floor Training is important
- Group classes available
- Professional individual consultation and ongoing monitoring throughout
- Medical Screening completed
- Latest research and education kept up to date
- Ongoing support from Obstetricians and Midwives to encourage Pre and Postnatal Fitness
- Modifications for each individual whom experiences complications in their pregnancy and postnatal period
- Safe Resistance and Pilates exercises that encourage the use of the pelvic floor
- Educational pamphlets to enhance a healthy and fit pregnancy and motherhood
- Fit For 2 will help you understand the principles of safe and effective exercises during each stage of pregnancy, by enabling you to make informed decisions based on fact rather than old wives’s tales.
- We will help you to exercise confidently throughout your pregnancy and keep you fit and healthy for the most wonderful physical challenge of a lifetime, and make sure you have the stamina needed to deal with the job of labour and birth and motherhood
My goals are to ensure that every women whom is pregnant is going to protect themselves while exercising to minimize any chances of complications during their pregnancy and postnatal period. This very much involves protecting your pelvic floor!!
The many benefits of exercise during pregnancy are:
- Improved core strength to support your spine and help you carry your baby around
- Improved posture
- Improve your mood
- Improved muscle tone and cardiovascular fitness
- Tone your lower body to handle the demands of labour and birth
- Strengthen your upper body to lift and hold your baby
- Reduced likelihood of experiencing symptoms associated with pregnancy including: leg cramps, swelling, constipation, varicose veins, back pain
- Less likely to gain excess weight in pregnancy
- Decreased risk of gestational diabetes
- Confidence in own ability to cope with labour and birth
- Improved circulation and blood flow
- Improved relaxation and possible improved sleep patterns
- Enhanced mental well being, improved self-esteem and self-confidence
- Lower chance of developing high blood pressure
- Quicker recovery time after birth
- Increased placental growth and functional capacity
- Easier, shorter and less chance of a complicated birth
- Improved aspects of growth and development post birth
My overall goals are to keep you safe and provide you with up to date research and guidelines and provide support
Pregnancy Exercise Classes
Congratulations, you’re pregnant! You owe it to yourself and your baby to eat right, exercise and protect YOUR pelvic floor!!
Come and join my safe exercise program including Resistance training and Pilates exercises all focusing on pelvic floor and core activation to minimize complications and to have an enhanced labour and birth experience and a quicker recovery period.
Postnatal Exercise Classes
Congratulations on becoming a new mum!!
Postnatal exercises are combined with the pregnancy classes and are a combination of low to advanced Resistance Training and Pilates based movements to re-strengthen the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles, based around your birth and recovery period and any ongoing complications.
Fit For 2 Pro Online
– Is Now Live
FIT FOR 2 has officially launched Fit For 2 PRO. If you can’t attend our face to face classes then come join us online.
‘The A-Z One Stop Shop’ for all conceiving, pregnant and postnatalwomen for fitness and health care. Teaching YOU how to EMPOWER your journey’
Safely created by a midwife, fitness instructor and mum, with contribution by a number of specialists in their fields.